The Burlington County Sheriff’s Office is again collecting toys for children in need this holiday season.
The annual drive is underway now through Friday, Dec. 15. Red donation bins have been placed in 44 locations across the county, including in the lobby of the Burlington County Commissioners’ offices, 49 Rancocas Road in Mount Holly.
Thousands of toys and gifts were collected during last year’s drive. The sheriff’s office also accepts donations of food, toiletries, water, toys, paper supplies and other household goods for distribution year-round.
“As members of law enforcement, we take a lot of pride in serving Burlington County communities and the toy drive is a special part of that service,” Sheriff James Kostoplis said.
Donation sites include multiple county government offices, libraries, schools, municipal buildings, courthouses, community centers and businesses including:
- Cinnaminson: Burlington County library and police department
- Delran: Bagel Cafe and Delran Township municipal building
- Moorestown: Harmony Village at Stanwick Road and Philly Pretzel Factory
- Mount Laurel: MUA, municipal building and Rowan College at Burlington County Student Success Center)
- Southampton: Leisuretowne and Vincentown post offices
A complete list with addresses is available at the sheriff’s office website.
Businesses or offices interested in hosting a donation bin can call (609) 265-3788. Anyone with suggestions on families who need help can contact the main sheriff’s office. An application form is available on its website at https://www.co.burlington.nj.us/2042/Holiday-Toy-Drive