The following information was provided by the Mantua Township Police Department.
- Units investigated a domestic disturbance where a couple were arguing outside at 1:30 a.m.
- Patrols responded to a single vehicle crash in which a motorcyclist struck a deer on Heritage Road.
- Officers responded to another single vehicle crash on Barnsboro Road in which a vehicle struck a pole, breaking it. Power lines fell into the roadway.
- Units responded to a residence under construction where a contractor spent the night inside the house.
- Officers responded to a tree branch that fell onto wires in Wenonah, bringing the wires to the ground.
- Units took a report of identity theft where the victim’s bank cards were compromised.
- Patrols responded to a neighbor complaint where one neighbor was video taping the other.
- Officers responded to domestic disturbance between a mother and her adult daughter.
- Ptl. Bair conducted a motor vehicle stop and arrested the driver for DUI.
- Units investigated a missing teenager that was later located sleeping in the house.
- Patrols responded to a single vehicle crash on Main Street in which a vehicle struck a pole, breaking it in half. The roadway was closed for several hours until the pole was repaired.
- Officers responded to a male in crisis that needed to go to the hospital.
- Units responded to a minor crash on Glassboro Road by the super Wawa.
- Officers responded to the same neighbor complaint as yesterday.
- Patrols took possession of a bicycle that was found on the side on Route 45, possibly falling off a vehicle.
- Officers assisted Pitman Police Department with a report of a fight involving 10 subjects with bats.
- Units responded to a minor crash on Mantua Boulevard at the intersection of Main Street.
- Ptl. Oldrati arrested a subject on outstanding warrants where he was processed and released.
- Units responded to a single vehicle crash on Center Street in the area of New Street in which a vehicle struck a pole and the driver left the vehicle there at 2 a.m.
- Patrols responded to a domestic assault in which the victim’s boyfriend was arrested for strangulation. The victim refused medical treatment. He was processed and transported to the county jail.
- Officers responded to a package that was delivered to the wrong address.
- Officers took a fraud report for a subject that was victimized by a fishing club.
- Units responded to an elderly female that was unconscious. Officers started CPR and were able to get vitals back before being transported to the hospital.
- Officers took a report for a late crash.
- Patrols responded to a domestic disturbance between husband and wife that was a verbal argument.
- Units responded to a domestic disturbance between a mother and her adult son over damaged property inside the house.
- Patrols responded to a complaint of panhandling at the Lowe’s shopping center.
- Ptl. Sheilds conducted a motor vehicle stop and arrested the driver for DUI.
- Units responded to a late report of an assault of a juvenile that occurred at a party earlier in the night.
- Officers conducted foot patrol in Chestnut Branch Park.
- Patrols located a juvenile out past curfew. They were taken back home to their parent.
- Units responded to a harassment complaint for threats that were received from an anonymous phone number.
- Officers investigated a report of illegal dumping in which a non-resident was issued an ordinance violation for using a communities’ dumpster.
- Officers, along with the fire department, responded to a brush fire at the Home Depot.
- A resident called police because juveniles were playing basketball at the Wenonah Elementary School.
- Patrols took a report of theft for a stolen “Wenonah” sign from Wenonah Avenue at the border to the borough.
- Units responded to a noise complaint for a loud motorcycle
- Officers responded to a domestic disturbance between adult siblings in which one was intoxicated.
- Officers responded to a possible solicitation complaint, but further investigation found the subject was from a utility company.
- Units assisted a motorist that had locked their keys in their vehicle while at their house.
- Patrols took a harassment complaint between a husband and wife. A restraining order was issued against the wife and she was served with it.
- Units responded to a two vehicle crash on East Mercer in which an ambulance was needed for a head injury.
- Patrols responded to a shoplifting that had occurred at the Dollar General store.
- Officers responded to a minor crash in the parking lot of the Home Depot store.
- Units responded to an autistic male that had left his vehicle and mother and would not get back in the car. He was successfully brought to the car and his mother drove him home.
- Officers, along with the fire department, responded to a lawn mower fire.
- Patrols responded to a minor crash in the parking lot of the Lowe’s shopping center
- Units responded to a two vehicle crash on Glassboro Road in the area of Chick-Fil-A
- Ptl. Bair responded to an unconscious person behind the wheel of a truck in the Wawa store and arrested the subject for DUI.
- Units responded to a domestic dispute just after midnight for a subject that wanted his mother-in-law removed from the house.
- Officers responded to a dispute over a company shutting down a community well.
- Patrols responded to a minor crash in which a neighbor backed into her vehicle on Willingboro Road.
- Officers assisted a subject in obtaining a restraining order against her ex-boyfriend.
- Patrols responded to a crash on Center Street at the intersection of Mantua Boulevard.
- Officers, along with the fire department and EMS, responded to a house fire on Woodstream Court. There were no injuries reported.
- Units responded to a neighbor complaint for one neighbor playing the drums too loud.
- Patrols responded to a domestic assault between a father and his adult son. The son was arrested for aggravated assault and placed in the county jail.