Trunk or Treat will take place at The Church of The Holy Eucharist parking lot (520 Medford Lakes Road on Oct. 26 from 1 to 3 p.m. Open to all families in Tabernacle and surrounding communities. If heavy rain is in the forecast, we will be hosting it indoors.
Trunks are needed for the event! Use your creative gifts and decorate your trunk: there will be an award for the best decorated trunk.
If you would like to decorate your trunk, please read the important guidelines below on decorating a trunk for this event:
- This is a Family Friendly Event decorate appropriately: No scary, violent or demonic decorations. Costumes are highly encouraged. Activities are welcomed.
- Vehicle must fit in a regular parking space.
- No electricity is available. You must provide your own generator if power is needed.
- Pass out candy or trinkets from 1 to 2:40 p.m. Do not leave your vehicle unattended at this time. Some items might be provided to hand out, but please bring your own as well. Plan for 200 kids.
- Set-up begins at 11 a.m. Please arrive and first, register your trunk no later than noon. Trunks needs to be ready by 12:45 p.m.
- Registration is in the church parking lot near the flag pole.
- All participants must stay for duration of the event and clean up their area afterwards.
- If heavy rain is in the forecast, we will move inside for the event. We will have tables available, but they are limited. If you have one for such conditions, that would be appreciated.
- If you will be able to respect these guidelines, please fill out the form on our website, and submit it in to register
- your vehicle. We look forward to seeing some great thematic trunks!
Visit HolyEucharist.org for more information or to register your car.