OceanFirst Bank is hosting Shred Days at various locations within the communities they serve. The bank’s Shred Days provide its neighbors with the opportunity to securely dispose of their confidential information while conserving our environment.
In order to accommodate as many people as possible, each Shred Day location will have a limit of five boxes per person. Shredded statements and other confidential personal and financial documents can be recycled for future use at paper mills. Recycling one ton of paper can save over 15 trees, more than three cubic-yards of landfill space, 350 gallons of water and 100 gallons of gasoline. Cardboard cannot be mixed in with the shredded materials and, therefore, must be taken back and properly recycled and securely disposed of by event attendees.
OceanFirst Bank encourages its neighbors to spread the word about these free Shred Days by telling friends and family to stop by one of the events on the dates listed below:
Each event will take place from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- June 29 – 321 Chambers Bridge Rd, Brick – Branch ext. 4100
- June 29 – 890 Mantua Pike, Woodbury Heights – Branch ext. 4320
- July 13 – 267 Main St, Matawan – Branch ext. 1471
- July 13 – 99 Hartford Rd, Medford – Branch ext. 1475
- July 20 – 308 W. Main St, Freehold – Branch ext. 5950
- July 20 – 303 Village Center Dr, Swedesboro – Branch ext. 1464
- July 27 – 490B Shrewsbury Plaza, Shrewsbury – Branch ext. 4425
- July 27 – 1899 Bayshore Rd, Villas – Branch ext. 2700