Polls will be open across Evesham Township on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 8 from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
In addition to the U.S. presidential election, Evesham residents will have several other choices to make this year, including filling two seats on Evesham Township Council.
This year, four candidates are running for two, full four-year terms on council.
Incumbent Republicans Ken D’Andrea and Robert DiEnna are up against Democrats John Bravo and Philip Warren.
In the Evesham Township School District Board of Education race, running for three open seats for full, three-year terms are Nichole Stone (incumbent) Trish Everhart (incumbent), Dennis Mehigan, Jay Levenson, Kenneth Mills and Christopher Ackley. Running for a single, two-year seat are William McGoey and Diane Dzwill.
In the race for Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders is incumbent Latham “Robert” Tiver (R) against Reva Foster (D) for one open seat.
For county sheriff is incumbent Jean Stanfield (R) against James H. Kostoplis (D). For county surrogate is Freeholder Mary Ann O’Brien (R) against newcomer Sander Friedman (D).
In the race for the 3rd Congressional District of the House of Representatives is incumbent Tom MacArthur (R) against Frederick John LaVergne (D) and Lawrence W. Berlinski, Jr. of the Constitution Party.
There are two statewide referendum questions:
Do you approve amending the constitution to permit casino gambling in two additional counties in this state?
Do you approve amending the constitution to dedicate all revenue from the state motor fuels tax and petroleum products gross receipts tax to the Transportation Trust Fund?
Polls are open from 6 a.m. to 8p.m. at the following locations:
• Districts 1, 2, 3, and 4 vote at Van Zant Elementary School, 270 Conestoga Drive
• Districts 5, 6, 13, 14, and 26 vote at Evans Elementary School, 400 Route 73 South
• Districts 7, 8, 9, 21, and 30 vote at DeMasi School, 199 Evesboro Medford Road
• Districts 10 and 15 vote at Jaggard Elementary School, 2 Wescott Road
• Districts 11, 12, 23, and 24 vote at Beeler Elementary School, 60 Caldwell Ave.
• Districts 16, 31 and 32 vote at Marlton Elementary School, 190 Tomlinson Mill Road
• Districts 17, 18 and 25 vote at Marlton Middle School, 150 Tomlinson Mill Road
• Districts 19, 27, 28 and 29 vote at Rice Elementary School, 50 Crown Royal Parkway
• Districts 20 and 22 vote at Kettle Run Fire Company 498, Hopewell Road
Those unsure of their district or where to vote can visit www.evesham-nj.org/pdf/vote_ dist.pdf or voter.njsvrs.com/elections/polling-lookup.html.