Polls will be open across Mt. Laurel Township on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 8 from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
In addition to the 2016 U.S. presidential election, Mt. Laurel residents will have several other choices to make this year, including filling three seats on Mt. Laurel Township Council.
This year, four candidates are running for three, full four-year terms on council.
Incumbent Republicans Linda Bobo and Irwin Edelson are running for re-election, and also running are Republican newcomer Kurt Folcher and Democrat challenger Kareem Pritchett, Sr.
In the Mt. Laurel Township School District Board of Education race, running for three open seats for full, three-year terms are incumbents Marc Jones, Kenneth Scott Jones and Michael Gallagher. Running for a single, two-year seat is incumbent Leigh Ann Erlanger.
In the race for Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders is incumbent Latham “Robert” Tiver (R) against Reva Foster (D) for one open seat.
For county sheriff is incumbent Jean Stanfield (R) against James H. Kostoplis (D). For county surrogate is Freeholder Mary Ann O’Brien (R) against challenger Sander Friedman (D).
In the race for the 3rd Congressional District of the House of Representatives is incumbent Tom MacArthur (R) against Frederick John LaVergne (D) and Lawrence W. Berlinski, Jr. of the Constitution Party.
There are two statewide referendum questions:
Do you approve amending the constitution to permit casino gambling in two additional counties in this state?
Do you approve amending the constitution to dedicate all revenue from the state motor fuels tax and petroleum products gross receipts tax to the Transportation Trust Fund?
Polls are open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the following locations:
• Districts 1, 15 — Fire district headquarters, 69 Elbo Lane
• Districts 2, 4 — Mt. Laurel EMS Building at 201 Masonville Road
• Districts 3, 6, 7 — Mt. Laurel Fellowship Fire Station at 3824 Church Road
• Districts 5, 14, 19, 24 — Paws Farm at 1105 Hainesport Mt. Laurel Road
• Districts 8, 9 — Mt. Laurel Municipal Utilities Authority Building at 81 Elbo Lane
• Districts 10, 13 — Fellowship squad building, 1051 S. Church St.
• Districts 11, 20, 27 — Mt. Laurel Library, 100 Walt Whitman Ave.
• District 12 — New Covenant Presbyterian Church, Creek Road
• Districts 16, 23 — Mt. Laurel Community Center at 100 Mt. Laurel Road
• Districts 17, 22 — Mt. Laurel meeting facility, 100 Mt. Laurel Road
• Districts 18, 25, 26 — Mt. Laurel EMS building, 201 Masonville Road
• District 21 — Mt. Laurel Municipal Building at 100 Mt. Laurel Road
Those unsure of their district or where to vote can visit voter.njsvrs.com/elections/polling-lookup.html.