Jefferson Health – which includes Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital, Jefferson Stratford Hospital and Jefferson Washington Township Hospital – has announced the following promotions and appointments:
- Diane Juliano, DNP, MBA, RN, NEA-BC, FACHE has been named regional chief nursing officer. She will have overall responsibility for patient care services and nursing operations, with oversight of more than 1,400 RNs and nursing staff. Juliano joined Jefferson in 2019 as corporate director of nursing for the Stratford Hospital and, in 2021, was promoted to assistant vice president of clinical services. Most recently, she had served as associate chief nursing officer for Jefferson Washington Township Hospital. Juliano has dedicated her career to patient safety, quality, employee engagement, and improving patient satisfaction. She earned her doctor of nursing practice degree in 2019 at LaSalle University and received both her master’s in nursing leadership and her master’s in business administration from Wilmington University. She is a member of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE), American Nurses Association (ANA), and the Organization of Nurse Leaders of New Jersey (ONL-NJ).
- Valerie Nerenberg, MSN, RN, CNL, CLSSGB has been named associate chief nursing officer and vice president of operations at Jefferson Stratford Hospital. Nerenberg had served as associate chief nursing officer at Jefferson Stratford since June of 2023. She has served as corporate director of patient care services and earned her master’s degree in nursing from LaSalle University.
- Gladys Molina-Morin, MSN, MBA, RN-BC is the new associate chief nursing officer at Jefferson Washington Township. She served as corporate director of nursing for the Washington Township hospital beginning in August of 2022. She earned her master’s from Walden University in Baltimore and her MBA from Capella University.
- Frank Rocco, MSN, RN, NE-BC has been named vice president of operations for Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital. He had served as vice president of operations at Jefferson Stratford since January 2022 and had previously been corporate director of nursing for Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital. A member of the American College of Health-care Executives, Rocco earned both his bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in nursing from Drexel University.
- Jenny Breunig, FACHE has been named vice president of operations at Jefferson Washington Township. She joins Jefferson from Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, where she had most recently served as COO. Breunig has also served as hospital administrator and as administrator of ambulatory services at Crozer-Chester. She holds a master’s in health-care administration from Cornell University and is a Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives.