Memorial Museum tells the story of 9/11 through media, narratives and a collection of monumental and authentic artifacts.
Bus Trip includes:
- TRANSPORTATION – Charter Bus (leaving Ella Harris Park parking lot across from McDonalds promptly at 8:00AM – returning approximately 8:00PM)
- ADMISSION – 911 Memorial & Museum https://www.911memorial.org/visit/museum/exhibitions
- FREE TIME – to visit Ground Zero – North and South Tower Pools, Survivor’s Tree and St. Paul’s Chapel
- (Optional) ADD-ON TICKET: Admission into One World Observatory. Includes all three Observatory levels (floors 100 to 102), Experience Global Welcome Center, Voices, Foundations, SkyPod, Elevators, Sky Portal and City Pulse. https://www.oneworldobservatory.com/experience/
- FOOD is NOT included. However, you are welcome to bring your own and enjoy yourself on the bus or visit one of the many eateries close by.
The trip takes place on Thursday April 27.
Limited Seating – Questions call 856-223-8777
Tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, it is your responsibility to give or sell your ticket.
No need to print your Eventbrite ticket as we will enter the 911 Memorial Museum as a group.
Tickets are $64.26 for youths (ages seven to 12), $69.07 for young adults (ages 13 to 17) and seniors (ages 65 and up) and $74.93 for adults (ages 18 to 64).
The optional add-on ticket costs $35.98 for youths, $42.39 for adults (ages 13 to 64) and $40.25 for seniors.