For those facing the holiday season after the loss of a loved one, the season can be lonely, emotional and difficult to handle. To help the South Jersey community cope with loss during this time of the year, The Samaritan Center for Grief Support offers a complimentary, virtual support group facilitated by trained professionals: Coping With Holidays.
Each session will provide helpful information about coping, communication, compassion for self and others, as well as suggestions for self-care and holiday-related concerns. Register for any one of the upcoming 90-minute sessions outlined below:
- Nov. 17 – 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Nov. 21 – 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Dec. 12 – 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Dec. 15 – 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Dec. 17 – 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Dec. 21 – 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Dec. 28 – 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Pre-registration for a virtual session is required by calling (856) 596-8550 or emailing CFGcounseling@SamaritanNJ.org. All sessions are subject to change. For additional information, please visit SamaritanNJ.org/coping/.