Early voting dates, times and locations:
June 3: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
June 4: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
June 5: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Chesterfield Township Municipal Building, 295 Bordentown-Chesterfield Road
- Gibson House Community Center, 535 East Main Street, Marlton
- Lenape Regional Administrative Building in Shamong, 93 Willow Grove Road, Shamong
- Medford Town Hall, 49 Union Street, Medford
- Rowan College at Burlington County Student Success Center, 1500 College Circle, Mount Laurel
- Pemberton Community Library, 16 Broadway, Browns Mills
- Willingboro Public Library, 220 Campbell Drive, Willingboro
These sites are open to all Burlington County registered voters. They are spread across Burlington County and were selected by the bipartisan Burlington County Election Board.
Appointments are not required, but those who are registered to vote-by-mail must opt out from receiving a Vote-by-Mail ballot to vote in-person at either an early voting location or their regular polling location. Request forms must be received before printing of the mail-in ballots. For a copy of the Opt-Out form, visit https://www.co.burlington.nj.us/DocumentCenter/View/1248/Vote-by-Mail-Removal-Request/.
For answers to commonly asked questions, visit https://www.moorestown.nj.us/.