Release provided by the Evesham Township School District:
The Evesham Township School District (ETSD) is looking to register all incoming kindergarten students for the 2022-2023 school year.
Registration for each school takes place over a two-day period during the week of March 28 or April 4. Parents are encouraged to visit www.evesham.k12.nj.us and click on the link on the home page under “Announcements” for more information including specific dates and times for their child’s designated school.
Both the parent/guardian and the incoming K student should attend registration, as an informal screening will be completed by ETSD staff. If a parent is unsure about which school their child will attend, see the elementary school zone and neighborhood list also posted on the school district website.
Please Note: For any ETSD student currently in one in one of the preschool programs at Rice, families do not need to attend this registration as they are automatically registered for K and already in the school system.
In order to be eligible for kindergarten, the child must be five years old on or before October 1 of the school year. Parents are requested to provide documentation (listed below) and forms to complete the registration process at that time. Registration packets with all necessary forms are available on the website.
The following documents must be submitted for admission to the Evesham Township School District:
- Four proofs of residence.
- Student’s most recent report card, transcript and withdrawal form from the previous school, if not already forwarded by previous school.
- Proof of the following immunizations, in accordance with New Jersey State Department of Health, signed by a physician:
– Diphtheria, Whooping Cough and Tetanus (D.P.T.) – total of four doses, one dose of which must have been given on or after the child’s fourth birthday; or any combination of five doses.
– Polio Vaccine – three doses, with the third dose given on or after the child’s fourth birthday; or any combination of four doses.
– Measles, Mumps and Rubella (M.M.R.) – two doses, both immunizations must be after the first birthday.
– Hepatitis B – three doses, given at mandated intervals.
– Varicella – one dose on or after the first birthday or proof of disease immunity.
- Current physical form, physicals are required for all children entering a New Jersey school for the first time (the exam must have been performed within 365 days of the first day of school for the child).
- Student’s original or certified copy of birth certificate (with parents’ name).
- Optional dental examination form is recommended before entering school.
- If your child has an IEP, bring a copy of the current document, if not already forwarded by previous school.
- Custody agreement, if applicable.
All documentation must be provided at the time of registration. A copy of the documents will be made and the originals will be returned to the parent/guardian.