Please be reminded that once the leaf crews have gone by your house, we cannot accommodate requests for returns until the next scheduled pickup. Please do not place additional leaves out until then.
If you use a private landscaper or contractor to perform your leaf cleanup, please have them take the leaves with them. If they are not equipped to do so, kindly have them schedule their cleanup of your property to coincide with our collection schedule, so that the leaves are not out for a long period of time.
NO LEAVES SHOULD BE PLACED IN BAGS! We utilize a leaf vacuum to collect the leaves. Bags will damage the vacuum and possibly injure our crew.
- Place your leaves in wind-rows (long, narrow, neat piles), curbside by the starting dates for your zone.
- Do not place leaves within 10 feet of a storm drain inlet.
- Do not park vehicles in front of leaf wind-rows…if we can’t reach your leaves we cannot pick them up!
The wind-rows should contain only leaves. No grass, twigs, branches, trash, dirt, concrete, metal or other debris.
- Leaves can also be placed in your brown yard cart for regular weekly pickup through the end of November.
- Leaves, as well as all other vegetation, are still accepted at the Recycle Center located at 151 Colson Lane.
- This schedule is a guideline. The crew may move faster or slower based on conditions and volume.
Cooperation from every resident is essential for the program’s success.
Leaf Collection schedule – Find your zone here
Week of 10/18: Zone 1
Week of 10/25: Zones 2 & 3
Week of 11/1: Zones 4, 5 & 6
Week of 11/8: Zone 1
Week of 11/15: Zones 2 &3
Week of 11/22: Zones 4, 5 & 6
Week of 11/29: Zone 1
Week of 12/6: Zones 2 & 3
Week of 12/13: Zones 4, 5 & 6
Week of 12/20: Zones 1, 2 & 3
Week of 12/27: Zones 4, 5 & 6