“From the very beginning of the pandemic last year we’ve advised residents to follow the guidance of the CDC, and their guidance now is for all of us to mask up indoors and around people we don’t know to be fully vaccinated. This is necessary because of the rapid spread of the Delta variant of the virus, which has proven to be much more infectious and dangerous than earlier mutations, especially for the unvaccinated. The Delta variant is here and spreading, and more strict adherence to updated prevention measures are needed because of it.
“While masking and social distancing is recommended for everyone, the best defense remains for all eligible residents to get vaccinated. The vaccines are now readily available and proven to be both safe and effective protection against all variants of the virus, including the Delta. If you haven’t gotten your shot already, please don’t delay any longer.”
COVID-19 vaccines will be available to anyone 12 and older at the following upcoming clinics:
- July 29 from 3 PM to 7 PM at the Bordentown Senior Center, 3 Municipal Drive, Bordentown
- July 29 from 4 PM to 6 PM at the Ridgway Middle School, 300 Delanco Road, Edgewater Park
- July 30 from 4 PM to 6 PM at the Eastampton Community School, 1 Student Drive, Eastampton
- Aug. 2 from 2 PM to 6 PM at the Burlington County Emergency Services Training Center, 53 Academy Drive, Westampton
- Aug. 2 from 4 PM to 6 PM at the Florence Riverfront School, 500 East Front Street, Florence
- Aug. 3 from 3 PM to 5 PM at Maple Shade High School, 180 Frederick Avenue, Maple Shade
- Aug 3 from 4 PM to 6 PM at Cinnaminson Middle School, 312 North Forklanding Road, Cinnaminson
- Aug. 4 from 1 PM to 4 PM at Marlton Middle School, 150 Tomlinson Road, Marlton
- Aug. 4 from 4 PM to 7 PM at Moorestown Friends School, 110 East Main Street, Moorestown
- Aug. 5 from 6 PM to 7:30 PM at Liberty Lake Day Camp, 1195 Florence-Columbus Road, Bordentown
All clinics will offer either Pfizer vaccine to persons 12 and up or single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine for those 18 or older.
Appointments can be made online at https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/finder or by calling 1-855-568-0545. Walk-ins are also welcome.