Moorestown Youth Football Association (MYFA) was created and is intended to function as an entity to promote the character of Moorestown youth through competitive athletics, sportsmanship and dedication to team and self.
Preseason practice starts on Aug. 16 and will be held Tuesday through Thursday until Labor Day. Registration is now open.
MYFA aspires to provide the most fulfilling experience in which every athlete:
- Is taught using the principles of positive coaching;
- Has fun playing the game and learns the importance of teamwork;
- Feels like an important member of the team regardless of self or team performance;
- Learns “life lessons” that have intrinsic value both on and off the playing field;
- Learns the skills, tactics and strategies of the game and improves as a player.
The MYFA provides for the continuation of the American tradition of football as a foundation for upstanding citizens. We are all held to the highest of standards.
For further details and registration info please go to www.moorestowntacklefootball.com.