Saturday, March 20, 2021 between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. at the Indian Mills Memorial School at 295 Indian Mills Road.
For all details please visit www.shamong.net. A processing form must be completed PRIOR to arrival.
- All dogs must be on leashes, cats in a carrier (1 per carrier).
- All humans and pets must remain in their vehicles at all times.
- All humans must wear a mask/face covering and adhere to CDC guidelines.
- 2021 Dog Licenses can be purchased during clinic hours; $12 each with proof of spay/neuter, $15 without.
- A rabies certificate valid through at least 11/1/21 must be submitted with payment.
PAYMENT BY CHECK ONLY made out to Shamong Township, licenses will be mailed to you within 10 days of the clinic.
Please pay attention to signage and mindful of volunteers that will be assisting with traffic and clinic paperwork.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we work through these challenging times with our first Drive Thru Clinic. Contact the Township Clerk office with any questions at 609 268 2377 x304 and visit www.Shamong.Net for all details and links to the forms/paperwork.