Gloucester County is operating its drive-thru style COVID-19 testing site daily through February. An appointment is required. The sites will open daily at 9 a.m. at the following locations:
• Monday and Tuesday – Clayton County Complex (Public Works Bays), 1200 North Delsea Drive, Clayton
• Wednesday and Thursday – Gloucester County Fleet Management (Public Works Bays), 141 Glen Echo Ave., Swedesboro
• Friday – Gloucester County Fleet Management (Public Works Bays), 45 Lenape Ave., Mantua
You must call (856) 218-0300 to be prescreened by Rowan Medicine. When calling, choose option #1 for Family Medicine then press #1 again to make an appointment.
Call takers will be available:
• Monday and Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Saturday: 8 a.m. to noon
Please have your insurance information available at this time. You do not need to be symptomatic to receive testing.
Once pre-screened, please arrive at the appropriate testing site at 9 a.m.
The site is a partnership between the County of Gloucester, Rowan University & Rowan Medicine, the Gloucester County Department of Health and the Gloucester County Office of Emergency Management.
For more information on Gloucester County’s response to COVID-19, please visit www.gloucestercountynj.gov/alerts or call (856) 218-4101.