The Gloucester Township Public Schools Board of Education currently has a vacancy to be filled by a resident of Gloucester Township. The appointed term shall be from the date of appointment through Dec. 31, 2021.
Eligible residents of Gloucester Township having an interest in filling the position shall send a letter providing information about themselves and summarizing their interest in the position. All letters must be received by 4 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 23.
Letters are to be sent to School Assistant Business Administrator and Board Secretary Janice Grassia c/o Gloucester Township Board of Education, 17 Erial Road, Blackwood, NJ 08012.
Legal Requirements include:
- Citizen of the United States of America
- Be of at least 18 years of age
- Be able to read and write
- Be a resident of Gloucester Township for at least one year preceding date of appointment
- Not disqualified as a voter pursuant to N.J.S.A. 19:4-1
- A registered voter in the district
- Not disqualified from membership for the conviction of crimes pursuant N.J.S.A. 18A:12-1