Under Executive Order No. 177, the Nov. 3 General Election will be primarily Vote-By-Mail (VBM). This means that the general public must Vote-By-Mail instead of the traditional in person voting.
All active registered Democrats and Republicans have automatically received a VBM ballot.
Your VBM ballot will include a return postage-paid envelope and can either be put in the mail or deposited in one of 13 secure drop boxes located throughout the County or delivered directly to the Board of Elections.
For more information on the 2020 General Election, please call the Office of the County Clerk’s Election Division at (856) 384-4530 or visit https://office-of-elections-glouc-cty-nj.hub.arcgis.com.
Gloucester County drop box locations are as follows:
- County Admin Building, 2 S. Board St., Woodbury
- County Complex at Clayton, 1200 N. Delsea Drive, Clayton
- Deptford Municipal Building, 1011 Cooper St., Deptford
- County Office of Elections, 550 Grove Road, West Deptford
- Franklin Municipal Building, 1571 Delsea Drive, Franklinville
- Glassboro Municipal Building, 1 S. Main St., Glassboro
- Harrison Twp. Municipal Building, 114 Bridgeton Pike, Mullica Hill
- Mantua Municipal Building, 401 Main St., Mantua
- Monroe Municipal Building, 125 Virginia Ave., Williamstown
- Paulsboro Municipal Building, 1211 Delaware St., Paulsboro
- County Division of Social Services, 400 Holly Dell Dr., Sewell
- Washington Twp. Municipal Building, 523 Egg Harbor Road, Sewell
- Woolwich Municipal Building, 120 Village Green Drive, Swedesboro