- Officers responded to Wenonah Elementary for juveniles hanging out on the property just after midnight.
- Units responded to a couple arguing on Main Street at 2 a.m.
- Patrols responded to an intoxicated female that had broken items inside her girlfriend’s house.
- Officers assisted a motorist that had locked their keys inside their vehicle while at the Steak Out restaurant.
- Units took a fraud complaint for a victim that had their driver’s license and insurance information stolen.
- Patrols responded to a motor vehicle crash in which a goose was struck on Mantua Boulevard. The goose turned out to be a turkey.
- Officers took a fraud report for a victim that had their credit card scanned at the Wine Warehouse.
- Units took a late report for a domestic incident in which a husband broke a wife’s phone.
- Units responded to a crash on Jackson Road in which a vehicle struck a farm tractor. No injuries were reported.
- Patrols responded to a male that had passed while at his home of apparent natural causes.
- Officers participated in a peaceful march from Chestnut Branch Park to the police station.
- Units responded to a late report of a crash that had occurred at the Target store.
- Officers were called for a snake that was found in a basement. he snake was removed.
- Ptl. Wolfsgruber conducted a motor vehicle stop and arrested a female for drug related charges. She was processed and released.
- Officers responded to a crash on Lambs Road in the area of Tylers Mill Road
- Patrols responded to a crash in Wenonah on Mantua Avenue near Glassboro Road
- Units responded to a single vehicle crash on Heritage Road that ran off the road due to another vehicle crossing the yellow line into its lane
- Officers took a criminal mischief report for a vehicle that had its tires slashed overnight.
- Units responded to a domestic disturbance between a couple in which a restraining order was granted.
- Cpl. Layton conducted a motor vehicle stop and arrested the driver for DUI. He was processed and released.
- Units responded for a pocketbook that was found by the Dunkin’ Donuts.
- Patrols took two separate reports of cyberharassment in which both victims were threatened online
- Officers assisted Woodbury Heights Police Department with a subject that would not leave the Goodwill Store and was arrested.
- Units responded to a female pandhandling at the Lowes store.
- Officers helped close Glassboro Road by the Deptford border due to flooding.
- Units assisted NJ State Police with a crash on Route 55
- Patrols assisted a motorist that had locked their keys in their vehicle while at Ceres Park
- Officers responded to a female in her 20s that had overdosed and CPR was being performed. Narcan was used and the victim was taken to the hospital.
- Officers responded to the Home Depot store for a person that had thought they locked their keys in their vehicle, however they located them once we arrived.
- Patrols took a report of criminal mischief in which a vehicle was scratched the day prior.
- Officers checked for embers for a report of smoke in the area of Route 55
- Units responded to a domestic dispute in which items in the kitchen were damaged.
- Officers assisted Harrison Police Department in processing a drunk driver.
- Patrols responded to the Target store for a report of a stolen vehicle. Investigation found the vehicle was stolen out of Camden City at 4 a.m.
- Units responded to a three vehicle crash on Route 45 in the area of Chestnut Street.
- Officers assisted a motorist that had locked their keys in their truck while at the Target store.
- Patrols took a report for a neighbor complaint in which one neighbor continually calls the victim’s employer to complain about her.
- Officers took a report for credit card fraud.
- Units responded to an elderly male that had passed away at home.
- Patrols responded to a three vehicle crash on Glassboro Road in the area of Center Street.
- Officers responded to a mobile ice cream vendor soliciting without a permit.
- Units responded to the Taco Bell for a found purse and were able to return it to its owner.
- Officers responded to a report of a fight between two brothers.
- Patrols responded to a crash in Wenonah on Glassboro Road at Maple Street.
- Officers took a report for a person receiving phone calls from unknown numbers.
- Units assisted Pitman Police Department and responded to a domestic disturbance in their town.
- Patrols responded to a domestic argument in the street in Royal Oaks section.
- Units located two juveniles in the Centre City development dressed in all dark clothes checking door handles just after midnight.
- Patrols responded to a neighbor complaint for someone that was spraying his yard and the caller was concerned for her birds.
- Officers along with the fire department, responded to a report of an attic fire in the Cottage Gate development, however, no embers were located.
- Units took a report of simple assault that occurred at Orbit Energy between co-workers.
- Officers attempted to help a person that was locked out of his house.
- Patrols responded to a minor crash in the parking lot of George’s Auto Repair.
- Units assisted a disabled vehicle at Glassboro Road and Lambs Road by pushing it to a safe area to await a tow truck.
- Officers responded to a shoplifting that had occurred at the Lowe’s store in which tools were stolen and the subjects left in a vehicle prior to our arrival.
- Units responded to a subject panhandling in the Lowe’s shopping center.
- Patrols responded to a juvenile complaint in Wenonah in which a group were being unruly and harassing a resident.
- Patrols responded to a serious motor vehicle crash in which a single vehicle struck two houses and officers found the drive unconscious and unresponsive. She was taken to Cooper Hospital.
- Sgt. Herner conducted a motor vehicle stop and arrested a subject on outstanding warrants. He was processed and released.