The following information was provided by the Mantua Township Police Department.
- Units responded to a noise complaint at Campbell’s Express for a tire being changed just after midnight.
- Officers assisted NJ State Police with a vehicle that was involved in a crash and fled the area at a high rate of speed. The vehicle was later located on Cumberland Avenue and was impounded by the state police.
- Patrols took a fraud report that occurred at the Wine Warehouse.
- Officers responded to an assault that occurred at the Super Wawa by two customers.
- Units responded to a subject having a medical emergency and laying on the ground by Glassboro Road. He was transported to the hospital.
- Officers responded to the Wawa store on Route 45 for subjects loitering in the parking lot.
- Units responded to a vehicle that was stolen just after 1 a.m. from the driveway.
- Officers took a report for a lost or stolen license plate.
- Units checked on a male on the railroad tracks in Wenonah that seemed disoriented.
- Cpl. Hauss conducted a motor vehicle stop and arrested a subject for outstanding warrants as well as drug related charges.
- Ptl. Oldarti conducted a motor vehicle stop and arrested a subject for drug related charges. The vehicle was also impounded.
- Officers responded to a minor crash on Woodstream Court.
- Officers took a report for a victim that had a second Instagram account opened in her name.
- Units responded to the Route 45 Wawa for a report of employee theft.
- Officers took a report for a sex offense that occurred by a known subject to the victim.
- Patrols responded to a crash on Glassboro Road in the area of Lambs Road.
- Officers assisted Pitman Police Department with a fight between two males.
- Units responded to a crash on Main Street by the Barnsboro Inn.
- Officers responded to a motor vehicle complaint on Lincoln Avenue in Wenonah for speeding motorcycles.
- Patrols responded to a single vehicle crash in which a vehicle left the roadway and struck a container on Lambs Road.
- Ptl Oldrati conducted a motor vehicle stop and arrested an occupant for drug related charges.
- Officers responded to a fireworks complaint in the Royal Oaks Development.
- Officers responded to several complaints regarding bear activity that occurred overnight.
- Units also responded to several calls for residents that were seeing the bear in their yards as it crossed through town and into Wenonah.
- Patrols responded to speak to a subject that wanted advice regarding domestic ex-girlfriend issues.
- Units responded to a report of gunshots. Further investigation found it to be fireworks that a neighbor was setting off.
- Units responded to a family dispute in which a restraining order was requested and denied by the judge.
- Officers responded to a hit and run crash in which a parked car was struck and a note was left which included a phone number.
- Officers took custody of a male that was arrested by the state police for active warrants outside of town for shoplifting. He was processed and turned over to the county jail after getting cleared at the hospital first.
- Patrols responded to a noise complaint that was a result of a loud party at 11 p.m.
- Officers responded to a barking dog complaint in the area of Breakneck Road.
- Units assisted a victim with obtaining a restraining order against her mother.
- Patrols responded to an unconscious elderly male that was in cardiac arrest.
- Officers took a report for fraud in which an online trading account was hacked.
- Units responded to a bear sighting by the Target store.
- Ptl. Bair conducted a motor vehicle stop on Mantua Boulevard and arrested the driver for DUI.
- Units responded to a male in crisis that needed to go to the hospital for treatment. An ambulance was called to take him there.
- Officers responded to a minor crash in the parking lot of the Home Depot.
- Patrols responded to a violation of a restraining order that was just granted the day before.
- Officers notified a resident that her wallet was found in Elk Township and currently at their police department.
- Units responded to a hazardous road condition in which a large pile of dirt was left in the roadway. The contractors were working on cleaning it up.
- Officers assisted a motorist at the Cloud 10 car wash that had locked their keys in their vehicle.
- Units investigated a road rage incident that started in the area of the Lowe’s store on Glassboro Road.
- Officers assisted Pitman Police Department with a call in their town in which the girlfriend of the caller stole his debit card in an attempt to buy drugs.
- Units responded to the Crescent Hollow development for a noise complaint of barking dogs at 530 a.m.
- Units responded to the White Oak Apartments for a vehicle parked in a handicapped space.
- Patrols responded to a hit and run at the Chick-Fil-A in which a vehicle struck a pole and drove off.
- Units responded to a female in crisis that needed to go to the hospital.
- Officers responded to the Home Depot store for a report of tools stolen from a truck. Further investigation found that the caller had forgotten that the tools were moved prior to going to Home Depot.
- Officers, along with the fire department, responded to a low hanging wire across Main Street in the area of the Fire Museum.