County officials reported nine new COVID-19 cases on Saturday, June 6 and nine new cases again on Sunday, June 7. On Monday, June 8, the county’s number of new cases reached its lowest point since nearly the start of the pandemic with only three new cases reported.
Here are the new cases reported on Saturday:
- A 57-year-old male from West Deptford
- A 48-year-old female from Logan
- A 54-year-old female from Logan
- A 28-year-old male from Glassboro
- A 67-year-old female from Clayton
- A 75-year-old male from Franklin Twp.
- A 56-year-old male from Clayton
- A 90-year-old female from West Deptford
- A 22-year-old male from Woodbury
Sunday’s new COVID-19 cases include:
- A 58-year-old male from Monroe Twp.
- A 53-year-old male from Franklin Twp.
- A 56-year-old male from Mantua
- A 49-year-old female from Deptford
- A 37-year-old female from Mantua
- A 41-year-old male from Mantua
- A 56-year-old female from Franklin Twp.
- An 82-year-old female from Deptford
- A 59-year-old female from Deptford
Monday’s three new COVID-19 cases are:
- A 55-year-old female from Deptford
- A 41-year-old male from Paulsboro
- A 36-year-old male from Woodbury
Gloucester County officials have reported two additional COVID-19 deaths over the past three days. On Saturday, the county reported the death of a 65-year-old woman from Newfield. On Sunday, the death of a 79-year-old man from Washington Twp. was reported.
Continue to check the CDC at www.cdc.gov and New Jersey Department of Health www.nj.gov/health/ websites for updates. The Gloucester County Department of Health can be reached at (856) 218-4101 or by visiting www.gloucestercountynj.gov.