The 17 new positive cases of COVID-19 include:
- A 61-year-old male from Logan
- A 75-year-old female from West Deptford
- A 23-year-old male from Washington Township
- A 39-year-old male from Monroe Township
- A 34-year-old male from Mantua
- A 33-year-old female from Washington Township
- A 56-year-old female from Mantua
- A 46-year-old female from Greenwich Township
- A 68-year-old female from Monroe Township
- A 40-year-old male from Paulsboro
- A 45-year-old female from Deptford
- A 78-year-old female from Woodbury Heights
- A 55-year-old male from Mantua
- A 76-year-old male from Washington Township
- A 35-year-old male from Mantua
- A 50-year-old female from Monroe Township
- A 56-year-old female from Washington Township
The Gloucester County Department of Health and Human Services is working with the New Jersey Department of Health to conduct a full assessment that includes identifying the contacts these individuals have had.
New Jersey residents can call 2-1-1 or (1-800) 962-1253 with questions about COVID-19. The call center is open 24/7 and has multi-language capacity.
Residents can also text NJCOVID to 898-211 to receive text information and stay informed. To receive live text assistance, text your zip code to 898-211.
Please note that the call center is not able to diagnose or give medical recommendations. Healthcare providers should be contacted if medical advice is needed. People should call their doctor or hospital before going so healthcare staff can provide instructions on getting care.
Most people with mild symptoms do not need to be tested. It is important to stay home and isolate from others while sick.
Please continue to check the CDC at www.cdc.gov and New Jersey Department of Health www.nj.gov/health/ websites for updates. The Gloucester County Department of Health can be reached at (856) 218-4101 or by visiting www.gloucestercountynj.gov.