Given the recent developments regarding the spread of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), Tabernacle Township announces the following actions in the interest of maintaining the wellbeing of all Township employees through the preservation of a safe working environment and the need to deliver necessary services during the crisis.
All Tabernacle Township offices are closed to the public. All Township employees will report for normal duties as scheduled.
Burlington County facilities:
- Burlington County offices are closed to the public. All county employees will report for normal duties as scheduled.
- The Burlington County Superior Court remains open.
- The Burlington County Board of Social Services remains open.
- Services at Burlington County Resource Recovery Complex continues on a normal schedule.
- The Burlington County Animal Shelter is open for pet recoveries only.
The nutritional program for Woman, Infants and Children cash assistance will continue, but all other WIC services will be closed to the public.
Municipal Court sessions for all towns are closed until the end of the month. Session for March 17 is canceled. All court sessions will be rescheduled.