In the interest of limiting the spread of COVID-19 within our communities, all Burlington County Library System locations will be closed to the public beginning on March 16.
As a result, all programs, events and space rentals are also cancelled. No mobile library service will be available at this time.
Here’s what we are doing for our customers:
- We are not accepting returns through library book drops at this time.
- No fines or fees will be charged for any items you currently have checked out.
- All library cards that are set to expire will be extended until June 2020.
- We are not accepting donations at this time.
- We are working with and getting guidance from the Burlington County Health Department, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention alongside other county, state and government agencies to plan and keep our customers informed.
We encourage customers to engage with us virtually through our website which provides access to online resources, streaming movies, ebooks and audio ebooks 24/7.