- Units responded to a domestic issue where one half of the party was requesting a restraining order.
- Officers responded to a female that was feeling suicidal.
- Patrols responded to a 50 year old male that had overdosed and was treated and transported to the hospital.
- Units took a report for burglary and theft for a shed that was entered.
- Officers took a report for criminal mischief to vehicles that had occurred on Quest Court.
- Officers notified a resident about another agency that had located their wallet.
- Units served a restraining order and then provided an escort to the house to retrieve his belongings.
- Patrols responded to a residence that was burglarized and items stolen from within while they were away.
- Units took a report for an assault for a female that was assaulted at work.
- Patrols responded to a crash on Tyler Mill Road by Main Street.
- Officers responded to a hit and run crash on Franklin Avenue in which a mailbox was struck.
- Patrols, along with the fire department, responded to a vehicle fire at 2 a.m. on Rosewood Lane.
- Officers responded to a child custody dispute where the father would not let the children leave with their mother.
- Officers supervised community service workers who cleaned up litter along Route 45 by Jackson Road.
- Patrols checked Woodstream Court for local ordinance violations with regards to vehicles and parking.
- Ptl. Oldrati conducted a motor vehicle stop and arrested the driver for drug related charges. She was processed and released.
- Units responded to a hit and run crash that occurred at the Home Depot and located the accused vehicle at the Kohls store.
- Officers responded to a loud noise complaint for a house that was having a bon fire and playing music at 10:30 p.m.
- Ptl. Oldrati conducted a motor vehicle stop and arrested a passenger for outstanding warrants and also possession of drugs.
- Units responded to a residential burglary and theft that occurred while the homeowners were away.
- Officers responded to the Villages of Berkley for a loud music complaint around 1 a.m.
- Patrols responded to a single vehicle crash on Main Street in which a vehicle ran off the road and struck an embankment, causing the fire department, EMS and a tow truck to respond
- Units responded to an unconscious male that had overdosed but was conscious by the time we arrived. He refused treatment.
- Officers supervised community service workers who cleaned up litter on Route 45 in the area of Heritage Road.
- Units responded to the Wendy’s store for a female customer that was assaulted by a male customer. Officers were able to locate the subject and he was arrested for simple assault.
- Patrols responded along with the fire department to a brush fire on Main Street.
- Officers responded to a tractor trailer that had struck the traffic light on Route 45 and Harrison Avenue. Officers arrived and could not locate the vehicle and the pole had minor damage to it.
- Units responded to a young teenage male that was in crisis. He was transported to the hospital.
- Ptl. Crispin responded to a male that had overdosed in a vehicle and was unconscious in the roadway. Ptl. Crispin forced entry to the vehicle, administered NARCAN and arrested him for DUI.
- Officers responded to a road rage incident that ended up at Dunkin Donuts on Glassboro Road. A crash occurred in Deptford and the one vehicle chased the other to Dunkin Donuts where he blocked him in until Police arrived.
- Officers took a report for illegal dumping for someone dumping construction debris at the Edelman Fossil Park.
- Patrols responded to a crash involving a UPS truck on Route 45 at Capital Drive. One vehicle needed to be towed from the scene.
- Units responded to a male that was overdosing in the Heritages parking lot on Route 45. He was transported to the hospital for treatment.
- Ptl. Bair conducted a motor vehicle stop and arrested an occupant for outstanding warrants. He was transported to the county jail.
- Units responded to a domestic disturbance at 2 a.m. in Wenonah.
- Officers took a report for a damaged mailbox that occurred overnight on Heritage Road.
- Units responded to a crash in the area of the Lowes store where both vehicles needed to be towed from the scene.
- Patrols responded to a crash on Glassboro Road in the area of Bethel Mill Animal Hospital.
- Units responded to a crash on Route 45 by the Telford Inn.
- Officers responded to a minor crash in the parking lot of Steak Out.
- Officers took a report for burglary and criminal mischief that occurred to an apartment while the homeowner was away. It was found to be a friend of the homeowner, who was retrieving their personal property.