- Ptl. Oldrati conducted a motor vehicle stop and arrested two subjects for drug related charges including distribution of drugs. One subject was sent to jail and the other was released on a summons.
- Units responded to a vehicle that was taken without consent, with the purpose of getting high. The driver crashed the vehicle and fled the scene. He was quickly located, arrested and taken to the hospital for medical treatment for the overdose.
- A landlord called the police because he believed his tenants were smoking marijuana inside their residence.
- Officers took a harassment complaint for a victim receiving letters and messages from a suspect.
- Patrols responded to a two-vehicle crash at Heritage Road and Jackson Road where a vehicle needed to be towed from the scene.
- Units responded to a possible burglary in the Villages of Berkley. Officers checked the area but could not locate anyone.
- Ptl. Oldrati conducted a motor vehicle stop and arrested the driver for DUI and multiple outstanding warrants. Her BAC was found to be .20, which is two-and-a-half times the legal limit.
- Units responded to a juvenile fight by Wenonah Train Station that occurred while kids were on the bus.
- Ptl. Bair conducted a motor vehicle stop and arrested the driver for an outstanding warrant. She was processed and released.
- Officers responded to two separate crashes at the same time. One by Fireside Family Restaurant on Glassboro Road and the other by Pitman Road and Barnsboro Road.
- Units responded to a minor crash in the parking lot of Lowe’s.
- Patrols responded to Orbit Solar & Power for a report of a stolen trailer that was last seen with an employee.
- Officers responded to a report of a domestic between a couple, but it was just an argument and nothing physical occurred.
- Units took a report for a found credit card by the Wawa on Route 45.
- Officers responded to a domestic between a husband and wife in which it was only an argument.
- Patrols responded to a criminal mischief complaint in which the caller observed a vehicle being damaged by a subject that left prior to our arrival in the Villages of Berkley.
- Officers responded to a report of a domestic in which a husband and wife were fighting on the front lawn.
- Patrols responded to a single vehicle crash on Route 45 in which a vehicle struck a retaining wall. The homeowner reported that a tow truck damaged their property while retrieving the vehicle.
- Officers investigated a suspicious female that stated she was robbed at Kohl’s. Further investigation found the female had just stolen all the items from the store. She was arrested, processed and released.
- Units responded to a report of a domestic that was reported by a third party. Upon our arrival, neither party wanted us there and there was nothing evident of an assault.
- Officers responded to a hit-and-run-crash in which a parked car was hit overnight.
- Patrols responded to a person that was locked inside their vehicle when the battery went dead and they could not get out of their car.
- Officers responded to a subject that called for help as he was feeling suicidal. EMS transported him to the hospital for treatment.
- Ptl. Donovan attempted to conduct a motor vehicle stop, however, the driver attempted to flee and was quickly caught and charged with multiple offenses including eluding, DUI, possession of drugs and other related offenses.
- Officers investigated a suspicious person at a vacant home in Wenonah.
- Units responded to Peach Country Tractor for a forklift that struck a vehicle.
- Patrols responded to the Crescent Hollow Development for ATVs riding in the neighborhood.
- Units started to respond to Harrison Township for a reported bank robbery, however, it turned out not to be a robbery at all.
- Patrols responded to a subject that was feeling suicidal and wanted to go to the hospital.
- Units responded to a crash on Main Street in the area of the Telford Inn.
- Officers responded to a domestic dispute between a couple over their child. No one was arrested but both wanted to apply for restraining orders against each other.
- A resident of the Villages of Berkley called the police because someone was parked in his parking space.
- Two subjects were arrested for outstanding warrants after officers responded for a suspicious incident. They were processed and released.
- Officers responded to a family dispute in which a family member moved out but was not allowed in the house to get her belongings.
- Officers responded to a subject that was hallucinating on methamphetamine and was causing a disturbance in the neighborhood at 1 a.m. He was taken to crisis.
- Units took a report for identity theft in which the victim’s social security number was used to open utility accounts.
- Patrols responded to a dispute at Barnsboro 5 Points Family Barber.