A local teen is hosting a book drive for Reach Out and Read, a non-profit that advocates for increased literacy across the United States. Charlotte Olson has collected books for the organization for several years, and has a goal of reaching 2,000 donations this year.
The Olson family is accepting donations of new and gently used children’s fiction books for children up to 10 years old. Additionally, monetary donations are also being accepted.
Residents can drop off books at any of these locations across South Jersey:
- B-Ten Berlin: 599 N Rotue 73, Berlin NJ 08091
- Elmwood Family Physicians: 777 E Route 70, G-101, Marlton NJ 08053
- Family Health Centers: 800 Jessup Road, Suite 803A, Thorofare, NJ 08086
- Family Health Centers: 801 Route 73 North, Suite C, Marlton, NJ 08053
- Moozies Play Café: 7 Shoppers Lane, Turnersville, NJ 08012
- House Paws Vets in Training: 833 Centerton Road, Mt. Laurel, NJ
- Tomorrows Hope Pre-School: Hope Church, 700 Cooper Road, Voorhees, NJ 08043
- Antiques Market on High: 407 High Street, Burlington, NJ 08016
- Charlie’s Complete Auto Service: 349 E. Clements Bridge Road, Runnemede, NJ 08078
- Farmers Insurance: 421 S. Route 73, Suite 5, Berlin, NJ 08009
- The Dance Connection: 386 White Horse Pike, Atco, NJ 08004
- The Artery: 43 South Main Street, Medford, NJ 08055
- OPEX Corporation: 305 Commerce Drive, Moorestown, NJ 08057
- Deptford Porch Drop Off: 206 Colonial Drive, West Deptford, NJ 08096
- Toms River Porch Drop Off: 1182 Marisa Drive, Toms River, NJ 08755
- Berlin Porch Drop Off: 128 E. Taunton Avenue, West Berlin, NJ 08091
For more information, reach out to (856) 796-0236 about the drive and how to support it.