Adopted at the Gloucester Township Council meeting Monday, Jan. 13 at the Municipal Building, the Gloucester Township administration offices are to be closed for 11 selected days during the 2020 calendar year.
They are as listed below:
- Monday, Jan. 20 in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Monday, Feb. 17 in honor of President’s Day
- Monday, May 25 in honor of Memorial Day
- Friday, July 2 in honor of Independence Day
- Monday, Sept. 7 in honor of Labor Day
- Monday, Oct. 12 in honor of Columbus Day
- Wednesday, Nov. 11 in honor of Veteran’s Day
- Thursday, Nov. 26 in honor of Thanksgiving Day
- Thursday, Dec. 23 and Friday, Dec. 24 in honor of Christmas
- Thursday, Dec. 31 in honor of New Year’s Eve
The Municipal Building is open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. during regular weeks, however it is closed on Fridays.