On Dec. 2, the pictured suspect stole a victim’s wallet from her purse while she was shopping at Trader Joe’s, 300 S. Rte. 73 in Marlton. The suspect then used the victim’s credit cards on the same date at the Marlton Target store to purchase $800 in prepaid Visa Gift Cards.
If anyone knows the identity of this suspect you are asked to contact the Evesham Police Department at 856-983-1116, the Confidential Tip Line at 856-983-4699 or email at Facebook@Eveshampd.org. Tips can also be submitted anonymously by texting ETPDTIP to 847411.
What Purse Thieves Look For:
- A woman who drapes her purse on the back of a chair or on the floor beside
- A woman who’s wallet is sticking out of her purse.
- A woman who leaves her purse or wallet in a shopping cart.
- A purse or bag left in an unlocked car.
- A woman who has set their purse or wallet down on a table or counter.
- Purses left in unattended offices or dressing rooms. Purses and coats dangling on coat racks.