- Somebody called 9-1-1 to report the Chick-Fil-A line was too long. Officers did not respond.
- Officers responded to a homeowner that has surveillance footage of an unknown subject trying to gain entry into his vehicle over the night. Entry was not gained because the doors were locked.
- Patrols responded to a crash on Glassboro Road at Mantua Boulevard in which multiple ambulances were needed and both vehicles needed to be towed from the scene.
- Units responded to a crash on Mantua Boulevard at McCarthy Avenue in which there was a minor injury and one vehicle needed to be towed.
- Officers responded to a report of a residential burglary that occurred during the day while the victim was at work. Further investigation found it to be the former boyfriend of the victim who claimed that the items were his.
- Units took a report of harassment for threats that were made via email.
- Units responded to a tree that was blocking part of the roadway on Main Street. The tree was removed.
- Officers stood by for the annual Turkey Trot in Wenonah.
- Officers observed the traffic signal on Center Street and Main Street had rotated out of view. County Highway came to repair.
- Patrols responded to a domestic disturbance between a couple that was just an argument.
- Officers conducted foot patrol in the Target store during the evening shopping hours.
- Officers responded to a male that was banging on windows and dancing around 1 a.m. in the Sewell area.
- Ptl. Oldrati conducted a motor vehicle stop and arrested an occupant for outstanding warrants. He was processed and released.
- Units conducted added patrols of the Lowe’s shopping center during the early shopping hours.
- Patrols responded to a domestic disturbance in which a couple was breaking up and kicking the other half out of the apartment.
- Ptl. Oldrati conducted a motor vehicle stop and arrested an occupant for outstanding warrants. He was processed and turned over to the county jail.
- Units responded to a crash on Route 45 in front of Planet Fitness in which there was a minor head injury.
- Officers responded to a domestic dispute between a married couple in which the wife was breaking items inside the house.
- Officers assisted Harrison Police Department with a reported burglary in progress. However, it turned out to be the pet sitter.
- Officers conducted foot patrol at the Kohls shopping center.
- Ptl. Bair conducted a motor vehicle stop and arrested an occupant for outstanding warrants. He was processed and released.
- Units responded to juveniles playing ding-dong-ditch at 4 a.m. in the Royal Oaks development.
- Officers escorted a female to retrieve her belongings from her ex’s apartment.
- Patrols were dispatched for a bird in the roadway that would not move when the caller drove past it.
- Officers responded to a neighbor complaint in which one neighbor was placing their branches in front of the caller’s house.
- Officers responded as part of the County Emergency Response Team for a midget football game in East Greenwich as part of a planned event.
- Officers attended the annual Township Tree Lighting event at Chestnut Branch Park.
- Units responded to a hunting complaint in which several residents reported hearing gun shots along the Mantua Creek.
- Officers took custody of two found dogs and brought them to the station until Animal Control could pick them up.
- Patrols responded to a hit and run crash involving a parked car that occurred in the Lowes shopping center.
- Units responded to a crash on Glassboro Road in the area of Center Street.
- Units responded to a female that had passed away at her residence.
- Officers assisted a motorist that had locked their keys in their vehicle while at their residence.
- Officers supervised community service workers who cleaned up litter along Glassboro Road in the area of Lambs Road.
- Patrols responded to a domestic disturbance in which the female was attempting to leave and her boyfriend was preventing her from doing so.
- Units took a fraud report for someone that gained access to the victim’s bank account.
- Units responded to a vehicle that had struck a trashcan as well as landscaping on Center Street and then left the area. Officers were able to find the vehicle and impound it.
- Officers responded to the super Wawa for a driver that had locked his keys in his vehicle with his dog inside. Officers were able to gain entry.
- Patrols responded to another crash on Center Street in the area of New Street for a vehicle that ran off the road and struck a sign.
- Units took a theft report for a wallet that was stolen from inside a vehicle on Nov. 28.
- The Lukoil gas station on Center Street reported that their mailbox was damaged over the weekend.
- Officers responded to a vehicle that was driving on the wrong side of the street on Route 45 and crashed into a driveway. Officers found the driver unconscious because of an overdose. Narcan was used and the driver was transported to the hospital.
- Units responded to a homeowner that had items stolen from their front step on Main Street.
- Units stood by with a disabled vehicle until AAA could arrive on Glassboro Road in the area of the Chick-Fil-A.
- Officers responded to a crash in Wenonah at Mantua Avenue and North Marion where both vehicles needed to be towed from the scene.
- Patrols responded to a vehicle that was damaged in the Timberline parking lot by a sign.
- Detectives investigated and arrested a subject that was wanted for using counterfeit money at Chick-Fil-A.
- Patrols responded to juveniles that were stealing packages from the doorsteps in Wenonah. There were several different angles from surveillance cameras in the area to help identify them.
- Officers responded to a single vehicle crash involving a deer on Heritage Road.
- Cpl. Hauss and Special Officer Flem checked Ceres Park after hours and located a vehicle with three occupants. One occupant was arrested for drug related charges and the other two were cited for being in the park after hours.
- Ptl. Mroz and his K9 partner, Zuke, assisted Deptford Police Department with a motor vehicle stop.
- Officers took additional reports for theft of packages that occurred the previous day.
- Patrols responded to a crash on Glassboro Road at Mantua Avenue in Wenonah.
- Ptl. Oldrati conducted a motor vehicle stop and arrested an occupant for drug related charges.