Tuesday, Nov. 5 is Election Day in New Jersey, with polls open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Residents of Cinnaminson can vote in races for Cinnaminson Public Schools Board of Education, Cinnaminson Township Committee, Burlington County Sheriff, Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders and General Assembly.
Voters will also vote on a state public question.
In the race for Cinnaminson Board of Education, three candidates are vying for three seats: Michael Bramhall, Christine R. Trampe and Christine L. Turner.
In the race for the sole seat on Township Committee, incumbent Stephanie Kravil is against Lisa Killion Smith.
In the race for Burlington County Sheriff, four candidates are vying for the seat: Anthony Basantis (D), Michael Ditzel (R), Erik D. Johnston and Robert Shapiro.
In the race for the sole seat for the full-term Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders, candidates are Linda Hynes (D) and Latham Tiver (R). For the single seat with an unexpired two-year term Daniel J. O’ Connell (D) and Lee Schneider (R) are running for the position.
In the race for two open seats on the General Assembly for New Jersey’s seventh legislative district are Herb Conaway (D), Carol Murphy (D), Peter Miller (R) and Kathleen Cooley (Independent).
For the state question on this year’s ballot, voters will vote “yes” or “no” on constitutional amendment to give certain veterans’ benefits to residents of continuing care retirement communities. The proposed amendment would allow eligible veterans who live in such retirement communities to receive the same $250 tax deductions veterans who live in private residences,
Below are the polling locations for Cinnaminson:
- District 1: East Riverton Community Center, 905 James St., Community Room
- District 2 and 14: Eleanor Rush School, 1200 Wynwood Dr., Cafeteria
- District 3 and 4: Cinnaminson High School, 1197 Riverton Rd., Auditorium
- District 5, 8 and 20: Cinnaminson Middle School, 312 N Forklanding Rd., Gym
- District 6, 15 and 16: Cinnaminson Community Center, 902 Manor Rd., Community Room Municipality.
- District 7: Cinnaminson Fire Company #1, 1725 Cinnaminson Ave., Main Floor
- District 9 and 12: Cinnaminson Fire Company #2, 1900 Taylors Ln., Main Floor
- District 10, 11 and 13: New Albany School, 2701 New Albany Rd., Cafeteria
- District 17, 18 and 19: Saint Charles Borromeo, 2500 Branch Pike., Cafeteria