Impact100 South Jersey Women’s Collective Initiative is holding several local information sessions for those interested in learning about this rapidly growing philanthropic approach that brings women together to generate transformative giving.
Members of Impact100 South Jersey combine their financial resources, talent and time to create and award grants that support local nonprofits. Most recently, the group provided $155,000 in life-changing grants to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Cumberland and Salem Counties, Hispanic Family Center of Southern New Jersey and The Ronald McDonald House of Southern New Jersey.
Learn more at one of the following Impact100 South Jersey Membership Information Sessions:
- Medford Community Center on Nov. 6 at 6:30 p.m.
- Greater Vineland Chamber of Commerce on Nov. 7 at 9 a.m.
- The Samaritan Center at Voorhees on Nov. 14 at 6 p.m.
- Inkwood Books in Haddonfield on Nov. 18 at 6:30 p.m.
- Alice Paul Institute in Mt. Laurel on Nov. 21 at 6 p.m.
For more details about the information sessions, visit Impact100SJ.org.