- Units responded to a reported burglary in progress that the homeowner was watching on her security camera. The subject was her husband that she did not recognize through the camera system.
- Units responded to a report of a dirt bike riding around the railroad tracks. Ptl. Oldrati and Ptl. Schnarr were able to locate the subjects and one subject was arrested for attempting to flee on his dirt bike. He was charged and released.
- Units took a theft report for a township-owned trash can that was stolen.
- Officers took a harassment complaint for a victim receiving suspicious phone calls from an anonymous phone number.
- Patrols responded along with the fire department to a gas line that was struck in Wenonah by a contractor doing concrete work.
- Units assisted Woodbury Heights Police Department with a report of a fight at the Hollywood Café around 1:30 a.m.
- Officers assisted the Harrison Police Department with a report of a home invasion in the middle of the night. Everything turned out ok and there was no one at the house.
- Patrols responded to a crash at the intersection of Main Street and Lambs Road where one vehicle needed to be towed from the scene.
- Units responded to a resident that had two subjects drive to his house and threaten him. Officers took a report and advised of the complaint process.
- Patrols responded to a male that was in crisis that needed to go to the hospital for treatment.
- Units responded to a person wrapped in a blanket ringing doorbells at 3 a.m. He needed an ambulance and one was called for him.
- Officers took a report for an assault that occurred overnight between two neighbors of an apartment building.
- Officers assisted a motorist that had locked their keys in their vehicle while at the Kohls store.
- Ptl. Wolfsgruber conducted a car stop and arrested two occupants, both for outstanding warrants. Both were processed, posted bail and were released.
- Ptl. Mroz conducted a motor vehicle stop and arrested an occupant for outstanding warrants. They were processed and released.
- Patrols responded to an intoxicated male that was knocking on a door asking for his wife. Officers transported him to his house around the corner.
- Units responded, along with the fire department, to a report of natural gas coming from inside a house.
- Officers supervised community service workers who cleaned up litter along Glassboro Road in the area of Route 55.
- Units took a report for a lost wallet that may have occurred at a bar.
- Patrols and the fire department responded to a tree that was hanging over the roadway causing an issue. The fire department removed the tree.
- Units responded to a domestic dispute between a boyfriend and girlfriend that was called in by a neighbor.
- Units responded, along with the fire department, to a report of natural gas leaking from a meter in the Timbercrest development.
- Units responded to a disabled vehicle on Main Street in the area of Hollybrook Drive. He was pushed out of the roadway and a vehicle service was responding.
- Officers responded to a report of illegal dumping that had occurred on the access road behind the Lowes store.
- Patrols responded to a motor vehicle crash on Route 45 by Heritage Road in which one vehicle needed to be towed.
- Units responded to a domestic disturbance between a married couple of clutter in which there was mutual pushing of each other.
- Officers responded to the Pitman Golf Course for a motorist that had locked their keys in their vehicle.
- Officers assisted the Pitman Police Department with a woman screaming for help in the middle of the night on Broadway.
- Patrols responded to a disabled vehicle on Glassboro Road by Route 55. Units pushed the vehicle out of the roadway while a tow truck responded.
- Units responded to a fraud complaint that had occurred at the Wells Fargo bank in Wenonah.
- Patrols responded to a crash on Route 55 in which there were reported injuries.
- Officers assisted a wife with getting a restraining order against her husband.
- Cpl. Hauss investigated two subjects that were in Ceres Park after hours. They were issued a township ordinance and released.
- Ptl. Donovan and other officers responded to a minor crash in which a vehicle ran off the road. Ptl. Donovan arrested the subject for DUI with a BAC over four times the legal limit.
- Officers stood by at two separate locations for reports of vehicles passing school buses.
- Patrols responded to an injured turkey that was flopping around in a bush.
- Units took a report and are investigating a possible sex offense that occurred at a group home.
- Units took a report for harassment in which the victim’s girlfriend’s ex is threatening him.
- Officers made a death notification in which the victim’s family lived in Mantua.
- Patrols assisted a motorist that had locked their keys in their vehicle at the PetSmart.
- Units investigated a burglary in which the victim’s screen was opened. The victim believes it may be their ex that was just recently served with a restraining order.