The Friends of the Burlington County Library, Inc. are hosting a book sale at the Burlington County Library, 5 Pioneer Blvd. in Westampton from Thursday, Sept. 5 until Sunday, Sept. 8.
Books will be grouped by genre and the sale will take place in meeting rooms A and B at the library.
A preview sale is being offered only to members of the Friends of the Burlington County Library on Thursday, Sept. 5 from 4 to 6 p.m. You can become a member at the door for $15 per person, $20 per family or $10 per senior citizen.
The book sale will include the following and more:
- Comic books ($1) as well as Dungeons and Dragons manuals, sci-fi books and graphic novels
- Christmas-themed materials – cookbooks, craft guides, fiction for all ages ($1)
- Business Textbooks – Over 50 ($2.50)
- Princess Diana donation of two boxes of memorabilia (books and magazines) priced $1 to $2.50.
- Louis L’Amour collection – Over 100 leather-bound novels for sale individually or as a set.
- Cookbooks – over 300 volumes ($2.50)
- Large-print fiction – over 300 volumes ($1)
- Military and Civil War special collection ($2.50)
- Hardcover and trade paperbacks ($1)
- DVDs are priced at $2, CDs are $1 and pocket paperbacks are 50 cents