Cherry Hill Restaurant Week 2019 is right around the corner. The township is brining back one of its premier events of the year featuring seven days of incredible deals at some of Cherry Hill’s top eateries.
From Aug. 10 through Aug. 16, guests will enjoy specially selected, three-course dinner menus for either $25, $35 or $40 per person. Several restaurants will offer a two-course lunch menu for either $15 or $20.
This year’s participating restaurants include:
- Little Thai Kitchen ($25 per person)
- La Cita ($25 per person, $15 for lunch)
- Amici Restaurant ($35 per person)
- Il Villaggio ($35 per person)
- Seasons 52 ($35 per person, $20 for lunch)
- Toscana of Cherry Hill ($35 per person)
- Tutti Toscani ($35 per person, $15 for lunch)
- The Capital Grille ($40 per person, $20 for lunch)
- Denim American Bistro ($40 per person, $20 for lunch)
- Steak 38 Café ($40 per person)
To view menus for all of the participating restaurants, visit www.cherryhill-nj.com/972/Cherry-Hill-Restaurant-Week.