- Hand-held sparklers morning glories and wire stick.
- Smoke devices (emits clouds of smoke): smoke balls, smoke cone, cylindrical and smoke candle.
- Novelties: snakes, snappers and drop pops, party popper (emits showers of confetti).
Legal nonaerial sparkling fireworks include:
- Ground sparkling devices such as ball and disk, and cylindrical. Both of which emits flames and sparks, and stay on the ground.
- Sparkling wheel devices. Caution: this spins on a post and emits flames and sparks.
- Ground-based sparklers up to 500 grams which include: cylindrical, square, cone and California rocket-shaped fountain devices.
The following fireworks are illegal in the state and can only be done as part of a permitted public fireworks display
- Sky and bottle rockets, ay and all aerials, firecrackers, reloadable shell devices and Roman Candles, and single tube devices with report.
Residents are reminded to safely use and dispose of the fireworks to not cause any injuries or fires. Children must be supervised at all times while using the items.