- Be grateful and thankful for what you have. Don’t worry about what you don’t have.
- Give back wherever and whenever you can. Find a cause greater than yourself. Whether it’s the community you grew up in, the school you went to or the church you attend. At least give your time. Sometimes that’s more valuable than money.
- Never forget where you came from. Be proud of the school you attended and the area you grew up in.
- Respect is like trust. It’s earned not given.
- Listen to your parents and grandparents. Their advice and stories will be the memories you hold onto when they are gone.
– JoAnn Tomarchio