The Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics New Jersey starts in Pennsauken at 9 a.m. Friday, June 7, and should be coming through Palmyra at approximately 10 a.m. The officers will be traveling the route listed below:
1. Riverton Road – Past Cinnaminson High School
2. Turn Left onto Orchard Ave.
3. Turn Right onto Thomas Ave. – Enter Riverton
4. Turn left onto 7th Street
At 7th Street and Lincoln Ave. – Enter Palmyra
5. 7th Street to Highland Ave.
6. Turn Left onto Highland Ave.
7. Turn Right onto E Charles Street
8. E Charles Street turns into W. Charles Street.
9. Past Charles Street Elementary School – On W. Charles Street
10. Turn Right onto Walnut Street
11. Walnut Street to S. Broad Street
12. Turn Right onto S. Broad Street
13. Left onto Broad Street.
At Broad and Elm – Re-enter Riverton
For more information about the Law Enforcement Torch Run, visit njtorchrun.org.