The performances will be in Atlantic City at the Ocean Hotel’s Ovation Hall on Nov. 8 at 7 p.m., and NJPAC in Newark on Nov. 17 at 3 p.m.
Latin students received the following awards from the Philadelphia Classical Society:
For Competitive Examinations:
- Magna Cum Laude: Tiana Camacho, Daniel Sweeney, Ishareet Sohal and Rebecca Murphy
- Cum Laude: Adriana Careless, Theresa Kierland, Gabriella Pavard, Henry Daniluk, Julie Harris, Krystal Yearis and Olivia Jones.
For Sketch and Drawing Grade 10 are students Cum Laude: Sophie Cannon, Ishareet Sohal and Jacqueline Monzo.
National Latin Exam award results are in and the district has 26 Awards this year (out of 90 taken).
In Latin I:
- Gold Summa Cum Laude Tiana Camacho. Silver Maxima Cum Laude: Chloe Jones, Ross Scull and Henry Daniluk. Magna Cum Laude Ciera Vanleer. Cum Laude: Sophia DeFabio and Owen Everett.
In Latin II:
- Gold Summa Cum Laude: Jason Cho, Ishareet Sohal and Rebecca Murphy. Silver Maxima Cum Laude: Hunter Schwartz, Jen Jacko and Mia Shute. Magna Cum Laude: Jackie Monzo, Daniel Sweeney and Krystal Yearis. Cum Laude Julie Harris and Rebecca Casper.
In Latin III:
- Magna cum Laude: Mary Gambill, Emily Edwards and Zachary Dahms, and Cum Laude Tatum Salvitti.
In Latin IV:
- Silver Maxima Cum Laude Olivia Jones; Magna Cum Laude: Allison Capik and Sophia Daniluk.
Clearview Regional High School students rocked the N.J. State Technology Students Association STEM competition once again.
These amazing kids prove that hard work does pay off. They competed against 60 state high schools and won two state championships and four 2nd place trophies. Five students also were accepted into the National TSA Honors Society. 15 students qualified for nationals.
Here are the results:
- State Champions in Computer Integrated Manufacturing: Ray Milavsky and Maryanne Vazhapilly.
- State Champions in 3D Animation: Hunter Schwartz, Brandon Lottes, Shannon Sori, Vito Canuso, Tommy Flear and Hunter Weiss.
- Second place in Biotech Engineering: Tommy Bell, Ray Milavsky, Juliana Minniti and Gabrielle Hertlein.
- Second place in Architectural Design: Val Molinari, Ashley Miller, Chris Taylor, Eric Urhochuk and Jon Cho.
- Second place in Transportation Modeling: Shannon Sori.
- Second place in STEM Board Game Design: Ashley Miller, Shannon Sori, Tommy Bell and Val Molinari.
The five students qualifying for National TSA Honors Society are Ray Milavsky, Ashley Miller, Val Molinari, Evan Wax and Maryann Vazhapilly.