Walk-in screenings are scheduled throughout the month of March.
Virtua and the Burlington County Health Department are offering free lead screenings for children ages one to six years old.
Screenings are taking place at the Burlington County Health Department, 15 Pioneer Boulevard in Westampton.
Screenings are conducted as part of the Child Health Grant awarded to the Burling County Health Department by the New Jersey Department of Health. During screenings, attendees can also learn how to lower their family’s risk of lead exposure for a healthier future.
Walk in times include:
- Monday, March 11 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 12 from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 18 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Monday, March 25 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 26 from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.