Celebration of the honorees will take place at the 2019 Voice of Business Awards Reception on Monday, April 29, from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at The Merion, located at 1301 Route 130 in Cinnaminson.
According to officials, The Voice of Business Award honorees were selected from a pool of candidates nominated by members of the Burlington County community.
Officials say all winners demonstrated qualities of leadership and excellence in their commitment to business and to Burlington County.
According to officials, these organizations and individuals have all made an exceptionally positive impact in their communities.
“We are pleased to honor these outstanding businesses and individuals who are committed to the growth and success of businesses in Burlington County,” said Kristi Howell, president and CEO of the Burlington County Regional Chamber of Commerce. “From individuals making a difference in their local communities to our region’s largest employer; from the new business to the businesses that have been a long standing part of our economy, they all go above & beyond to be the best they can be and to make our county & region strong. They are truly what makes our county and region a great place to live, work and raise a family.”
Honorees are as follows:
· Voice of Business Award — Alloy Silverstein
· Business Excellence Fewer than 25 Employees Award — Emerson Group
· Business Excellence 26–100 Employees Award — Monokian Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
· Business Excellence 100+ Employees Award — Deborah Heart & Lung Center
· New Voice Award — The Rustic Door & Creek Café
· Community Enrichment Award — Maryville Addiction Treatment Center
· Economic Development Award — United Communities
· Public Voice Award — Mt. Holly Township Mayor and Council
· Outstanding Main Street Business Award — Best of the Wurst
· Personal Excellence Fewer than 25 Employees Award — Paul Costello, Sciacca’s Upholstering & Design Center
· Personal Excellence 26 + Employees Award — Dr. Christopher Nagy, Burlington County Institute of Technology and Burlington County Special Services School District
· Chairman’s Award of Excellence — Lynda L. Hinkle, Esq., The Law Offices of Lynda L. Hinkle
The program sponsor is Beneficial Bank, with platinum sponsors Burlington County Institute of Technology and The Law Offices of Lynda L. Hinkle and gold sponsors The Bloom Organization and Republic Bank.
Additional sponsorship and advertising opportunities are available.
Visit the event page for more information at www.bcrcc.com/VOB or call the chamber office at (856) 439–2520.