Local, county and state government officials will be on the panel.
Rowan College at Burlington County students will host a panel discussion with Burlington County office holders to discuss the importance of voting and education at 5 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 18 in the Votta Hall Auditorium on the Mt. Laurel Campus.
The event, sponsored by the college’s Debate Club, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society and Criminal Justice Club, will feature officials in local, county and state government in a panel discussion moderated by RCBC Political Science Professor Kenneth Mariano.
Guest speakers include:
- Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders Director Kate Gibbs
- RCBC Trustee and Deputy Executive Director of the N.J. Assembly Majority Office Mickey Quinn
- State Senator Troy Singleton
- Assembly Majority Leader Lou Greenwald
- RCBC and Rowan University Professor and Medford Lakes Borough Manager Dr. Robert Burton
The event is free and open to the public.