The ceremony will take place on Saturday, Nov. 24, at 11:30 a.m. at Indian Spring Country Club in Marlton.
The Cherry Hill East Athletic Hall of Fame will holds its 2018 induction banquet on Saturday, Nov. 24 at 11:30 a.m. at the Indian Spring Country Club in Marlton.
This year’s inductees are:
· Sue Bilic, Class of 1976
· Stan Clayton, Class of 1983
· Greg Coolahan, Class of 1981
· Celine Flinn, Class of 1980
· Liz Griesback, Class of 1990
· Rick Lancelotti, Class of 1974
· Lenny May, Class of 1974
· Maureen Mackson, Class of 1983
· John Marion, Class of 1986
· Joe Davis, Class of 1976
· Wayne Ramsey, Class of 1979
· Bill Stewart, Class of 1984
· Bill Swift, Class of 1970
· Tricia Udicious, Class of 1986
· Lori Watson, Class of 1984
· Former soccer coach Ed Heisman
· Former football coach Bo Wood
· Contributor Fred Belchikoff, Hall of Fame Chairperson
Those selected for the Hall of Fame were chosen from athletes who graduated Cherry Hill East between 1970 and 2000 and were nominated by their coaches. The list of all nominees is kept on file for future consideration. Inductees are selected based upon their excellence in one or more sports while attending East and have been out of school for a minimum of 10 years.
The cost of the banquet is $40 per person and $15 for children. Anyone interested in attending is asked to send their name and address to Fred Belchikoff, 45 Lakeview Drive, Cherry Hill NJ 08003 or email him at email@example.com.