Mantua Township Police responded to calls requesting for emergency assistance, domestic disputes and more.
The following is on file at the Mantua Township Police Department:
· Patrols responded to a crash on Center Street in the area of Trenton Avenue.
· Patrols responded to a crisis call where a victim wanted to harm themselves. They were located and transported to the hospital.
· Units assisted a broken down vehicle on Breakneck Road near Main Street until a tow truck arrived.
· Units responded to a solicitation complaint in Wenonah. The salesman was located and advised of the ordinance.
· Units responded to a crash in Wenonah. Fire Department was called to extricate one driver. Two drivers were transported to the hospital by Gloucester County EMS and both vehicles were towed.
· Officers responded to a noise complaint after midnight where a vehicle was playing their radio too loud in the driveway. Subject was located and advised to turn it down.
· Patrols responded to a crash in the area of the Wawa on Lambs Road. One person was taken to the hospital via ambulance and one vehicle was also towed from the scene.
· Units responded for a person that was no longer wanted at a residence. Officers responded and gave him two hours to vacate the residence.
· Officers responded in Centre City for an electric transformer that had blown, leaving parts of the area without power.
· Officers responded to a neighbor complaint in the Berkley Crossing development.
· Units responded to a domestic dispute in the Villages of Berkley.
· Units responded to two separate loud music complaints around 10 p.m. They turned the music down
· Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the Sewell section.
· Sgt. Herner conducted a motor vehicle stop and arrested an occupant for outstanding warrants.
· Patrols assisted Deptford Police with a suspicious vehicle in their district.
· Patrols responded to a burglar alarm where it appears that someone attempted to break a window with a brick. The window did not break and the actors fled the area.
· Units assisted Harrison Police with subjects that were located attempting to break a window at a local business. One subject was arrested and another fled on foot.
· Units responded to a domestic dispute between a mother and her adult son.
· Officers participated in a bicycle rodeo at the Raymour and Flanigan in Deptford.
· Officers took a theft report for a victim that had their wallet stolen from their vehicle that was left unlocked over night.
· Officers responded to a subject that had overdosed and not breathing. Narcan was used and subject was taken to hospital.
· Officers assisted a motorist in Wenonah that had locked their keys in their vehicle.
· Units responded to a crash in the area of the Wawa on Route 45
· Ptl. Mroz and his K-9 partner, Zuke, assisted Rowan University Campus Police with a large crowd that would not disperse and there may be a weapon involved.
· Officers responded to a noise complaint just before midnight. The subject agreed to turn it down.
· Ptl. Mroz and his K-9 partner, Zuke, assisted Clayton Police with a track for subject that was wanted for aggravated assault.
· Ptl. Mroz and his K-9 partner, Zuke, assisted Glassboro Police with crowd control and the Landmark Bar at closing time.
· Officers supervised community service workers who cleaned up litter on Route 45 and Berkley Rd Officers responded to a neighbor dispute in the Sewell section
· Officers responded to a subject that had overdosed. He was taken to the hospital.
· Officers responded to a minor crash in the parking lot of the Home Depot
· A wallet was located in the Home Depot and was able to be returned to its owner in Wenonah Officers assisted a motorist that had locked their keys in their vehicle and there was a child in the vehicle.
· Officers conducted bicycle patrol in Wenonah during the early evening hours
· Officers took a harassment complaint in relation to a domestic dispute.
· Officers responded to a solicitation complaint in the Rosewood Development and Buckingham Village.
· Units responded to a crash in front of the Home Depot in which a vehicle struck a pole.
· Patrols responded to a crash on Center Street in the area of the railroad tracks for a two-vehicle crash. An ambulance was requested as well as a tow truck.