All information is on file with the Mantua Township Police Department
· Patrols responded to a minor crash in the parking lot of the Citgo gas station.
· Officers took a harassment complaint in which the suspect has been texting and showing up at the victim’s door during inappropriate times.
· Patrols received a report of a naked man at a bus stop on Route 45. Checked the area and could not locate him.
· Patrols responded to Center Street for a low hanging wire that was obstructing traffic.
· Patrols responded a violation of restraining order in which subject continued to text the victim after being served with the order. The subject was arrested, processed and transported to the hospital for an evaluation.
· Officers responded to our station for a juvenile that was threating self harm. An ambulance was called, and the individual was transported to the hospital for an evaluation.
· Officers responded to a crash at Jackson Road and Heritage Road. Gloucester County EMS treated the injured and the two vehicles needed to be towed from the scene
· Officers responded to another crash on Lambs Road at Tylers Mill Road in which there were no injuries reported.
· Officers assisted a motorist at the Planet Fitness that locked their keys in the vehicle.
· Officers responded to a crash on Main Street in the area of Route 45. Both vehicles were driven from the scene.
· Officers supervised community service workers who cleaned up trash throughout the Township.
· Officers responded to Dippy’s Ice Cream for a report of a vehicle that drove up on his property and damaged the area.
· Officers checked on a suspicious person at the Wawa on Route 45 that was begging for money. Subject was found to have active warrants and was arrested and processed.
· Officers responded to a crash in the area of the Home Depot in which one subject was bleeding and a vehicle needed to be towed from the scene.
· A resident reported that their EZ Pass was in a vehicle that was repossessed. Since that time, there have been numerous charges on the EZ Pass in the Delaware Valley.
· There was a crash in front of the Home Depot. It was minor and the drivers decided to handle it between themselves.
· Officers responded to a minor crash on East Atlantic by East Warren.
· Officers assisted a motorist at the Planet Fitness that had locked their keys in their vehicle.
· Officers took a harassment complaint in which there was a disagreement over parenting time.
· Officers were dispatched to Lambs Road for a motor vehicle crash. Further investigation revealed that it actually occurred in Pitman and officers stood by and assisted Pitman with the crash investigation.
· Ptl. Riepen and his K9 partner, Bane, assisted Deptford PD with a car sniff. There was a positive indication and two subjects were arrested for possession of heroin.
· Officers assisted a resident at his house that had locked his keys in his vehicle.
· Officers responded to a theft complaint in which the wife was stating that the husband was giving things to their daughter without her permission.
· Ptl. Mroz conducted a car stop on Route 45 and the occupant was found to have an active warrant. He was arrested, posted bail and was released.
· Ptl. Layton investigated a suspicious vehicle at the Heritage store after they were closed and found a subject that was wanted for active warrants. He was arrested and turned over to the County Jail.
· Officers took a theft report at Bogey’s Café in which an employee’s belonging were stolen by a guest at a function that was held there.
· Officers responded to a report of a house fire in Royal Oaks. It was found to be contained to the oven.
· Officers responded to a motor vehicle crash on Lambs Road in which a vehicle struck the Campbells Express sign. The vehicle needed to be towed from the scene.
· Officers also responded to a hit-and-run crash in which vehicles struck each other as one vehicle was merging off Route 55. That vehicle fled the scene. It was reported to be a black Nissan with a white male driver.
· Officers responded to another crash on Glassboro Road near Timbercrest Drive in which a vehicle was rear-ended. Two vehicles needed to be towed from the scene.
· Patrols were dispatched to a domestic dispute in the Royal Oaks section. No one was arrested and one half of the couple agreed to leave for the night.