The event will be held in the Moorestown High School Auditorium on Saturday, April 28 from 7 to 10 pm.
A cappella for Autism is an interscholastic a cappella competition, hosted by the Moorestown High School Interact Club. The event features high school a capella groups from the local area. The sixth annual Acappella for Autism competition will be held on April 28.
The event will be held in the Moorestown High School Auditorium from 7 to 10 pm.
All proceeds from this event go directly to Autism New Jersey, the largest statewide nonprofit network of parents and professionals dedicated to improving lives of individuals with autism spectrum disorders. Last year, the event donated over $4,500 to Autism New Jersey. Over the last five years, the event has raised more than $20,000 for Autism New Jersey.
The competing high school groups perform a variety of contemporary a cappella music.
The event will feature these nine talented high school a cappella groups:
- Edgertones — Hun School of Princeton
- GFS A Cappella — Germantown Friends School
- Vocal Resolution — Highland High School
- Soulfege A Cappella — Millburn High School
- Vocal Forte — Haddon Heights Baptist Regional School
- Technitones — Camden County Technical School
- Rebel Yell — Howell High School
- Reverb — Howell High School
- Rebellation — Howell High School
The event will also feature a special performance from the collegiate a cappella group “Frequency” from Pace University.
Tickets are on sale for $10 at showtix4u.com by searching “ACAPPELLA”.
For more information, please email Interact Club at email@example.com.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram: @acappellaforautism