This weekend is the last chance to check out the 2018 Progressive Atlantic City Boat Show.
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day early this weekend at a parade in Mt. Holly or be one of the first to check out the 2018 Philadelphia Flower Show. Check out what other activities are taking place this weekend.
Around South Jersey
- Enjoy some tunes at the Croft Farm Arts Center in Cherry Hill on Sunday as members of Boheme Opera Company perform a concert from 3 to 5 p.m. The show will feature arias and duets from the classic Italian and French opera repertoire. Doors open at 2:30 p.m. Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for seniors with a gold card and $5 for students. To purchase tickets, visit https://register.capturepoint.com/cherryhill.
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day a couple weeks early in Mt. Holly this weekend. This year’s Burlington County St. Patrick’s Day Parade will be held on Saturday beginning at 1 p.m. in downtown Mount Holly. Pipe bands, Irish bands, step dancers and more will be a part of the show. Miss St. Patrick will also join the parade’s Grand Marshall in leading the procession. For more information, visit http://mounthollyparade.com.
- Residents can raise money for a local nature center at the third annual Beef and Beer for Birds and Blooms at the Mt. Holly Moose Lodge №737, located at 853 Woodlane Road in Mt. Holly. The event will include a buffet dinner, beer and wine, a 50/50, raffles, dancing, music and more. Proceeds will support Friends of Rancocas Nature Center. Tickets are $30 per person. To purchase tickets by credit card, call (609) 261–2495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the Jersey Shore
- This weekend is the last chance to check out the 2018 Progressive Atlantic City Boat Show. The show will be open at the Atlantic City Convention Center from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday and from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday. Hundreds of boats will be on hand from luxury yachts to personal watercraft. About 440 booths will be selling all kinds of accessories inside the show’s Marine Marketplace. Tickets are $16 for adults. Children 12 and under are admitted free with a paid adult. To purchase tickets and for more information, visit www.acboatshow.com.
- Also in Atlantic City this weekend, the top high school wrestlers from around New Jersey will compete in the 2018 NJSIAA High School Wrestling Championships. Matches will take place beginning at 9 a.m. on Saturday and the finals will begin at 10 a.m. on Sunday at Boardwalk Hall. Tickets are on sale for $10 per person. To purchase tickets and for more information, visit www.boardwalkhall.com/events/detail/njsiaa-state-wrestling.
- The 12th annual Philly Craft Beer Festival will take place on Saturday at The Navy Yard, 4747 South Broad Street in Philadelphia, from 1:30 to 5 p.m. Guests can sample more than 200 brands of beer, enjoy the taste of food trucks from around the area and more. There is also a VIP session from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Tickets are $46 for general admission and $75 for VIP tickets. Guests can also get a designated driver for $12. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.phillycraftbeerfest.com.
- Flowers will take over the Pennsylvania Convention Center this weekend as the Philadelphia Flower Show returns for 2018. The show will be open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday and 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday. This year’s theme is “Wonders of Water” and will celebrate the beauty and life-sustaining interplay of horticulture and water. Tickets are $35 for adults, $24 for students ages 17 to 24, and $17 for children ages 2 to 16. To purchase tickets and for more information, visit https://theflowershow.com.
To see more events taking place in Philadelphia this weekend, visitwww.philadelphiaweekly.com.