Help us celebrate Valentine’s Day this year
Love is in the air! We’re still a few weeks away from Valentine’s Day, but you can already sense that warm, cozy feeling inside.
Everywhere you go, stores are preparing for Valentine’s Day. Restaurants are promoting prix fixe menus. Jewelry stores are showcasing their most brilliant stones. Flower shops are displaying their most romantic arrangements.
Media companies and romance don’t often go hand in hand, but we started to change that over the last few years, and we want to go even further this year.
We are working on special, fabulously romantic stories about local couples who have been together for impressively long times. But we’re looking for more.
We’re calling on you, the residents of this great town, to send in your special love story for us to share with everyone.
• How did you and your husband/wife first meet?
• Where was the first place you went on a date?
• What is the most romantic thing you have done together?
• What makes you stand out as a couple?
• What lessons do you have to share with budding romances and young couples alike?
Send in your romantic story, and a photo of you and your special someone, to email@example.com, our Facebook page or leave a comment below.
We want to share your story during this season of love.