The reception and ceremony will be held at the Indian Spring Country Club in Marlton.
The Cherry Hill East Athletic Hall of Fame will induct the 2017 class on Saturday, Nov. 25, at 11:30 a.m. at Indian Spring Country Club in Marlton.
The inductees for 2017 are:
· Kristel Haesler, class of 1999, girls swimming
· Erin Halpin, class of 1987, track
· Kristin Kisselbach, class of 1990, girls swimming
· Gary Kranzley, class of 1972, boys swimming
· Mike Meyer, class of 1979, football
· Bruce Miller, class of 1982, track
· Judy Neutze, class of 1976, girls gymnastics
· Lisa Neutze, class of 1977, girls gymnastics
· John Nicholson, class of 1976, baseball and soccer
· Patti Owens, class of 1981, field hockey and lacrosse
· Larry Price, class of 1981, football and baseball
· Rocco Santaguida, class of 1977, boys basketball
· Jared Morris, class of 1994, boys tennis
· Coach Dave Martin
· Coach Bill Sheppard
· Ed Johnsen, equipment facilitator
The cost of the banquet is $40 per person and $15 for children. Anyone interested in attending should send their name and address to Fred Belchikoff, 45 Lakeview Drive, Cherry Hill N.J. 08003 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Those selected for the Hall of Fame were chosen from athletes who graduated
Cherry Hill East between 1970 and 2000 and were nominated by their coaches. The list of all nominees are kept on file for future consideration. Inductees are selected based upon their excellence in one or more sports while attending Cherry Hill East and have been out of school for a minimum of 10 years.
If anyone would like to nominate an athlete for consideration please send the name of the athlete, year of graduation (if known), address (if known), sports participated in and any specific honors and or awards they received while attending Cherry Hill East and after graduating.
Any additional information would be greatly appreciated by the committee.
Please send all nominations to Mr. Fred Belchikoff at the above contact information.