Several of Mabel Kay’s artists had their work featured in the 2017 Senior Citizens Juried Art Contest & Exhibition.
Seven members of the Mabel Kay Senior Center’s Thursday Art Workplace program were selected as finalists in the 2017 Senior Citizens Juried Art Contest & Exhibition presented by the Camden County Cultural & Heritage Commission at Camden County College. The exhibition took place from July 12 through Aug. 10.
Mabel Kay Senior Center’s Art Workplace finalists were:
- Rita Karpo: 1st place professional watercolor
- Kathleen Callan: honorable mention non-professional watercolor
- Alycia Lin: honorable mention non-professional mixed media
- Chuck Finnie: 2nd place non-professional oil
- Howard Shivers: 1st place non-professional oil
- Patricia Prete: 2nd place non-professional pastel
- Richard Heacock: Honorable mention non-professional oil